Thursday 11 March 2010

Happier Me!!

So I took a little break from blogging, kind of intended and kind of not. Not really many reasons but I'm back now! LOL!



I'm a little sore because I'm not a good go-kart driver, I manage to bruise my abdomen, not badly but it's still quite sore so I'm best friends with paracetamol! Over all I don't feel bad, I dont think my lung function is back up to it's best but I don't think its down, so fingers crossed and I'll found out next Monday!



Went to my Dad's last week and loved it, the weather was OK but not amazing but just loved seeing the kids, everytime I see them I miss them more when I get home. Can't wait until the little man's 1st birthday cus they are coming over to England for a days for a party, talking of parties mine is coming along nicely, my flatmate has got the week off work and she wants to help with food and stuff! Things are alot better there and we had a chat, I kinda skirted around the edges of my issues but mentioned things about living donors and how unselfish it is and I think I got my point across and how important it is too me. I've ordered a few little bits off the NHSBT website to go in party bags, I have 22 people at my party, I know my Mum and Dad are already on the list and a few other people but hoping the rest of the people there will sign up too!



I still have a letter to write for my donor, I know he won't be able to read it but I still want to write it, to show how much I am thankful for what he did. This is actually proving harder to write that I first thought, I thought it would be easy because I know how much it means to me but the right words are proving hard to get onto paper!



Just before I go (I've been writing this for alot longer than I planned) I just want to say a massive congratulations to Rachael Wakefield (Rachy) who had her lung transplant yesterday, last update I heard she was out of theathre and in ICU. Can't wait to hear how she enjoy her new lungs and also to hear that other people waiting have got their calls as well (and not false alarms!)

No comments:

Post a Comment