Friday 26 March 2010

Uber-Fast Blog

This is a really fast blog because I need sleep, just quickly eating some toast before bed!

Anyhoo I have made up some party bags for my party and in them I have put some promotional stuff from the NHSBT website in them including forms to join the register. My cousin was round earlier and saw the fluffy bugs on the side and asked about them and I said what they where for and she asked about what been on the donor register meant (yes she is blonde! LOL) so I explained and straight away she asked how she could join the organ donor and I said that there was a form in her party bag so she said she will fill it in when she gets it and can't see why people wouldn't cus what's the point when you don't need it when your dead!

So I'm really happy, one more person to be soon be signed up... still way too many to go but every extra person is another step closer to getting that 96% signed up!!

1 comment:

  1. yay!
    thats what i say to people whenever i discuss it... you dont need that stuff when youre dead! ha, it's so obvious but some people just cant see it that way :(

    ReplyDelete