Monday 15 March 2010

Quick Update

Going to try and keep this pretty short and sweet as I'm rather tired and can hear the calls of my bed!

Went to clinic today and things are rather good, FEV1/FVC back up to 67/68%, SATS -98%, weight up by nearly 3kg! Would have been a perfect clinic if it wasn't for a few diabetes and a few stomach issues. I have a CGMS (Constant Glucose Monitoring System) for the next few days to try and get a better picture with the blood sugars.

After I got home I popped to ASDA which is quite close to my house and got a few bits, nothing heavy and as I was walking home some bloke offered to carry my bags for me because his misses was due soon and he wouldn't let her struggle with bags. Firstly I wasn't struggling I was adjusting my handbag cus the strap was lying over my port and was uncomfortable after just been flushed, Secondly, 2 bags! Seriously a pregnant woman can carry 2 bags! Thirdly, oh yeah, I'M NOT BLOODY PREGNANT!!! Yeah I have a belly, but nothing too huge, and it just makes me feel quite self conscious. I think if my LF wasn't correlating so well with my weight I would defiantly be dieting, I am planning to start doing sit ups once my CGMS is out though, I wasn't really loving this weight gain much, my clothes are quite tight and this has made me hate it more. Anyway I'm hardly keeping my eyes open here so I'm going to go bed but I may write more about gaining weight/female perceptions of weight gain/LF's and all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment