Thursday 26 November 2009

Winter is RUBBISH!

I wanted to keep this post seperate to the below.

I'm not loving the winter right now, it's bloody cold and I have a chest infection! BOO! I also had my rentinal screening done on Tuesday, I have mild changes to my eyes due to diabetes but I was told not to worry and should change back once I get my diabetes back under better control.

On Monday night Tori had a call for transplant but sadly the lungs where badly damaged so thats her 6th false alarm under her belt, fingers crossed for number 7!

An old friend of mine is coming back from London tomorrow, just till Saturday, so I am meeting her for a few hours in the afternoon. I haven't seen her in over a year and I wasn't too well last time I saw her so I think she will be quite shocked to see me carrying some weight and not coughing every other word! I'm sure she will shock me some how, probably turn up and she will have a blonde bob (she had long dark hair last time I saw her!)

Getting really excited about Spain now... just 4 weeks til I go! YAY!!!

1 comment: