Sunday 1 November 2009

Good times!

So I had a really good clinic on Monday, my lung function is the highest it has been since 'the big drop' I had last year. Last year I lost just under a litre of lung function in a short amount of time and I've really struggled to get it back, well I haven't completely but this is the closest I have been so really pushing for that extra 0.19litre now! It has made all the hard work really worthwhile, I will definately be keeping up all the extra physio now I've seen the results! Oh and my weight is the highest it has ever been, BMI of 24.3 now, so I'm aiming for over 25 so I can say I'm overweight!

Went out for Halloween last night, was quite good, I was sober and most of my mates were really drunk which was funny but at times got a bit annoying cus they was all trying to kick off. I saw John and we had a little chat, was a little weird but he was sober (not like him at a weekend!) so I know it wasn't just beer talk which was nice.

My friend Kirsty is in town for the weekend, she moved to Grimsby about 5years ago an I haven't seen her for nearly two years even though we always talking on facebook and MSN so I am waiting for her to text me and let me know they are ready and then going to go meet her and her brother, well they are coming to pick me up!

3 comments:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Want to make money without website read this post about how to make money with Adfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice… i really like your blog. Very useful informations. Thx
    If you are interested in managing your time online then, here is a way of Online Timer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at our blog Set Timer For 15 Minutes Presentation

    ReplyDelete