Wednesday 11 March 2009

Sleeplessness!

OK so my sleeping has been getting me down over the last few days... I have, for quite a while now, been unable to sleep before 4/5am, some days this can be 8am, and I tend to wake up between 2 and 3pm. Then Monday night I just could not get to sleep... I wasn't at all tired, at 7.30am I was singing (well sounding like a cat been tortured!) so anyway the later it got the more I realised that I wasn't getting any sleep! So all day yesterday I was shattered but refused to have a nap! When I got in from work I had something to eat and about 10.15pm I took some herbal sleeping aids and about an hour later I dropped off... till just after 1am, by 3am I was really frustrated and had some toast and after the toast I just dropped back off again till 10.45am! Today I feel really refreshed so I'm going to try these herbal tablets again and make sure I eat something before I go to bed cause I think I was only awake cause I was hungry. Hopefully they will help sort out my sleeping to something resembling normal!

Another thing is that I have decided that 60mins just isn't enough to do the walk in as that gives me just 12mins which I would have to jog, now I know I want to push myself but there is pushing myself and killing myself! Have now decided between 75-90mins is slightly more sensable, but still going to be a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment