Friday 6 March 2009

Quiet Few Days.

Ok feel like things arent really going as well as I would like. Havent been feeling amazing the last few days and have been doing extra physio cause I feel quite rattlely in my chest. I'm still on Ciprofloxcin and so I'm hoping that this is more to do with stuff moving around that was too sticky to before rather than a new infection! Because of this I've been feeling tired and havent done loads of exercise. Anyway I'm not too bothered at the moment cause I normally find that if I do lots at the weekend I end up having to call in sick to work at the weekend and I did quite alot last weekend and I've been to work all week (even though I havent done a lot else!)

Anyway Sunday I plan on going down the feild to help out, won't be riding Spider as Mum will be working but should still be kinda fun! Hoping we walk the foals out up the lane and possibly round the village! will have to wait and see though cause they are getting very big and are way to strong for me to handle... even Mum has a lot of trouble!

On Sunday it will be 10weeks until the walk... I am starting to get a little nervous and wonder whether I have bitten off more than I can chew! But then I know if I don't have something to work towards I'm more likely to push myself rather than be a little lazy! It's just about getting balance right... sometimes I feel like I'm really pushing myself even though I'm not really doing alot, then other days I feel better and think I'm superwoman and can take on the world so I over do it and then get annoyed when I can't do everything and get myself down, so definately need to strike the right balance!

I now have a few people walking with me which is pretty cool... at least I won't be lonely and the only one walking round a local beauty spot dressed as a fairy!



Anyway on another note, tomorrow/today (7th March) Me and John have been together for a year!! Wahoo! I won't use this blog to say that I love him because a) he knows and b) he never looks on here... he only knows how to use facebook! But anyway I know that he makes me very happy and treats me like a princess! So I'm going to cook dinner for us and we can watch some movies! Will let you know if I manage not give him food poisoning!


ONLY NINE MORE DAYS TILL I GO TO SPAIN!! YAY!! MEGA EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment