Tuesday 13 October 2009

What a load of poo!

Good evening all!



I'm starting to get rather good at updating this more than once a month! So the rest of my IV's went fine, on the last dose the Tobramycin syringe got blocked again, was pretty much the same point as before (30mls left) so was no panic that time! Still on Trimethropin for a few days but my lungs feel quite good atm, got clinic on the 26th so will see how things are then.

Past few day my belly has been playing up, was throwing up last night and have felt quite sick today with naughty bowels! I'm making sure I have plenty of fluids at the moment and having those probiotic drinks, hoping I feel right as rain in a few days, although I am a little worried as one of my friends has described something rather dodgy going on in their poo, like little white bits that move! Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks anything that moves should not be in your poo! So as I saw this friend only a few days (just before I started throwing up) ago and they where complaining of stomach pains when I saw them (I'm been very careful not to give away gender here, I don't know if any of my mates read this and wouldn't want to embaress this person as they told me in confidence) so I'm now a little paranoid and keep checking my poo but thankfully although it's disgustingly loose there is definatly nothing moving in it!

Anyway now I have left you all with wonderful mental images of mine and my friends poo I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

  1. umm.. white bits moving.. errm.. worms..?? :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep sounds like worms, your friend needs to go to the gp and get some tablets to kill them!

    ReplyDelete