Tuesday 20 October 2009

Belly's gonna get ya!

OK so going to get the poo bit out the way first... my mate did have worms, mate and partner have both been treated for worms, I have been checking my poo still and no worms for me (although on a completely disgusting side note I realised I swallow way more sputum than I thought!)

So anyway from the subject of poo, my belly is still playing up in terms of feeling constantly sickly... I am still eating but lots less and not enjoying any of it... it's really annoying me as I normally enjoy food so much, it's a very big part of my life and right now it feels like such a chore, I was at my GP's today sorting a few things out and was trying to get some anti sickness but they won't prescribe me any without a drug name from Heartlands, fair enough I suppose, my GP is generally very good for prescribing stuff if I ask but with such a long list of repeats they don't want to give me anything that hasn't been OKed by the hospital in case of possible drug interactions. Still I only have a few days left till clinic so I will ask them then.

Other bit of exciting news (well exciting to me anyway) is that I am getting a washing machine Wednesday, suppose that's technically tomorrow, after my old one been broken for about 3months. This will mean no more weekly trips to my mums with a suitcase full of washing, YAY!!! I just have to work out how to unwire (it's in my bathroom so can't just be plugged in, has to be wired into a power breaker) take all the plumbing off and drain the water out! This is if I can actually move the bloody thing!

3 comments:

  1. How do you actually get worms? Yay on the washing machine front!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have no idea, I suppose if I found out I might be less paranoid about having them my self, there is probably no way I could have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can get them from your pet if they have worms or if you touch something where their poo has been, also I think you can get them from the soil and stuff. Also if you share a bed with a person that has worms. These all all guesses btw! My brother once had worms and we all had to take some tablets hehe!
    Ps- I feel your excitment for the washing machine!

    ReplyDelete