Monday 10 August 2009

Meh

I have a cold and feel pretty crappy today, I just want to go back to bed! I can't however as my flat looks like a bomb has hit it after last night me and my flat mate spent about 2hours doing a charity shop sort out, OK well truth is SHE spent 2hours doing the sort out and I spent 2hours sitting on the sofa telling her what suited her still, what didn't and robbing all the stuff that was too small for her! Also I have to go for a family meal tonight for my Nan and Grandad's Golden Wedding. I am looking forward to that though, I don't really see my Grandparents as much as I should, escpcially as they are my only living set (I had 3, the best bit of having 2 dad's!). We are going to a local pub where we went for my Nan's birthday and it's quite nice, classy but not snobby and not too pricey! I need to go and find some sort of present for them today which could be a little difficult as they are very, very different... definately a case of oppisites attract! And I am on a very strict budget at the moment! I will find something though, I'm fab at buying gifts!

Right now just to find the energy to do it! LOL!

Oh some good news is that this weekend, My dad, Shelly and the kids are coming over to England for the weekend but shhhh! it's a surprise, my auntie doesn't know and we are planning to surprise her by just turning up at her house! CAN'T WAIT!! Only bad bit is I will have to miss most of my god daughters 4th Birthday party as we are having a family BBQ that day and as I am the only person other than my dad and Shelly that Sofia knows it will help if she gets tired as she doesn't really like strangers if she is tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment