Tuesday 12 May 2009

And waiting! Lol!

Well still no Marcus... she has had a show (I only found out what that meant the other day!) and head is engaged but still not come out!

Went to the gym today to see the trainer, was meant to go last week but I was naughty and cancelled! Anyway it was to sort out a new routine because for a bit while port settles, I'm not allowed to do cross trainer, bike crunches, the plank, power plates or any cable weights which left me with bike and treadmill totalling 25mins! I do like my new routine although it is possible I will die of exhaustion half way through! Even my strengthening and toning floor exercises have an element of cardio-vascular!

Go back to work tomorrow, which lazy Kate doesn't want to do but bored Kate can't wait for... plus I miss the girls, anyway as of tomorrow I am Princess Dolly again! (although technically it's later today! I must go to bed soon.)

Saw a lovely doctor at my GP's today, can't really say what made her so lovely, she just was. Forgot to take my sharps bin with me though... again! It has been full for about a month now, will try and remember to take it with me to hosp on Thursday although I might get a few looks on the train, oh well if I add in a few sneezes and oinks I might get a carriage to myself! Lol!

Very close to holiday now, really can't wait now, so much crap has been going on which I won't bore you with on here but 10days away will really help me relax and sort my head out while away from all the shit. Still gotta come back to it though :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment