Thursday 13 May 2010

Biopsy

My memory has desserted me and I can't remember wether I mentioned that the liver peeps want me to have a biopsy, well it's booked in for tomorrow, I have to be at Queen Elizabeth at 6pm tonight and to put it as politely as possible, I'm shitting myself, everytime I think about the needle I come out in cold sweats and think I'm going to throw up, so I'm doing my best to not think about, this approach however isn't getting me anywhere fast! I still haven' t got anything ready to go although thankfully it will just be an overnight stay (I hope!) but to add to the fun factor I'm in Heartlands on Monday for a few days while I start my IV's. I want to have my stuff ready for that before I go QE but I don't see that happening now! Oh well I'm not great with plans!

Once I'm into Heartlands I will try and do a proper big update or a few smaller updates to make it all a bit easier to read, I'm saying I have loads to say but I do have a few things!

1 comment: