Friday 22 January 2010

I'm back

I finally have internet access! I have been looking at netbook/dongle combo's for quite a while now and yesterday I just went for it and am now the owner of a Samsung N140 netbook and a dongle from 3.

I have so much stuff I need to blog about, it's been a long, hard few weeks and I have a lot in my head, I will do a few update blogs over the next few days rather than stick everything in one long blog and I'll try and write these how I felt at the time rather than with hindsight. I don't know how well I will be able to do this but I'll try, it's weird how hindsight changes your perspectives. Perspective is kind of a buzz word for me right now but I will explain more about that later.

Anyway I have to go right now but I will try and do the first of these update blogs later.

No comments:

Post a Comment